Tips to Survive Chemo
If you are about to go through chemo or know someone who is, then these eleven tips will be very helpful to share with your loved ones who have to take this path. Jennifer Griffin was diagnosed with a cancer she would really have to battle. Thankfully for those who are in her dame boat, she has blogged about her journey and is telling everyone the lessons she learned while receiving chemo. Jennifer states that there are 11 ideal things you should do to help improve yourself during chemo:
1. Get you teeth cleaned before you start.
2. Get your wigs now.
3. Get somebody lotion and lip balm.
4. Get powder/ bronzer
5. Get clothes that are your “Chemo Uniform”
6. Immediately order from Amazon two cook books by Rebecca Katz
7. Immediately eliminate all processed foods.
8. Drink only bubbly water and green tea.
9. Don’t touch milk, eggs. or meat with hormones in them.
10. Eat a lot of cabbage.
11. Ginger is the best natural anti-nausea food.
To find out the reasons Jennifer suggests these 11 things to do before chemo, click here.
Count On Chris!
Chris’s knowledge and experience, as well as her negotiating skills, have been instrumental in formulating the talents and beliefs of The CHRIS WYLIE TEAM. Chris takes great pride in being someone others can count on to be there. Keeping the clients’ needs at the forefront of the buying/selling process is the mind-set Chris used developing The CHRIS WYLIE TEAM into a diversified, reliable, well qualified organization, capable of productively marketing, effectively negotiating, selling, buying, and efficiently closing real estate transactions.
Photo credit: profitguide.com & biohacksblog.com