DIY Outdoor Projects!
We all need a little garden therapy every now and then. For those of you who grow their own veggies and/or are beginning to turn more towards the organic nation- Thanks to Stephanie from Garden Therapy, I have found a few outdoor projects that you can easily make at home. These DIY (Do It Yourself) projects will help you maintain and take care of your organic garden. These projects will also help you get rid of unwanted pests in your garden, home and backyard. Lets not forget to mention that the ingredients that are used in these projects are completely organic themselves. HERE you will learn how to do the following outdoor projects:
- How to Make Citronella Candles
- How to Make All Natural Bug Repellent
- How to Make a Wasp Trap from a Plastic Bottle
- How to Make a Super Simple Fruit Fly Trap
- How to Make a Wireworm Trap
- How to Remove Strawberry Root Weevil Grubs
- How to Combat the European Chafer Beetle
- Organic Control of Plant Disease
- How to Attract Beneficial Insects
- How to Build a Bug Hotel
- Green Roof birdhouse
- Trash to Treasure Birdhouses
- Pine Cone Bird Feeders
- Gardening with Kids: Easy DIY Birdbath
You Can Always Count On Chris!
Chris Wylie has proudly served the Houston Real Estate market since 1989. She has the knowledge, skills and experience you want in a Realtor. Whether you are in the market to buy or sell a home, hire Chris Wylie- she will help you. Your needs will be met quickly and efficiently, giving you complete satisfaction on your new home or recent sell. Contact The CHRIS WYLIE TEAM today to get started with your Real Estate needs!
Photo credit: bankruptcysoapbox.com & nettleslawblog.com