Whether you’re in a HOT real estate market or one that’s moving a little more slowly, it’s important to know how to increase the likelihood of showings on your home. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Make your home easy to show by allowing a wide range of times the home will be available to show including weekdays and evenings, whenever possible.
- Spread the word by sharing and liking your real estate professional’s social media posts with your network.
- Price your home in a way that makes it competitive for the market you’re in. If your home has been on the market for a while, that number may have changed.
- Talk with your real estate professional and review your price every few weeks to see if it’s still competitive for current market conditions.
- Keep it on LockBox and allow buyer agents to show the home at times you’re not available to let people in.
Here are just a few ways The Chris Wylie Team may market your home:
- Marketing Flyers
- Email Blasts
Are you ready to get your home sold? Contact The Chris Wylie Team today.